There are a number of mandatory documents required to be scanned and uploaded with your on-line Police application, this allows for applications to be processed efficiently by the Police Recruitment Branch.
Your documents must be copied and certified as true copies by a Justice of the Peace prior to being scanned and uploaded with your on-line application.
- Academic transcripts or certificates relating to any other tertiary, higher education or vocational qualifications
- Previous VETASSESS assessment sucessful completion results (if applicable)
- Application Declaration & Consent form
- Australian citizenship certificate/permanent residency visa documents (birth certificate, passport, citizenship documents etc)
- If you are born after the 20th of August 1986 you MUST submit both your birth certificate and passport (or parents birth certificate).
- Overseas Penal Clearance Certificate - If you have lived overseas for longer than 12 months over the age of 16 you must provide an overseas criminal clearance certificate
- Change of name information (if applicable)
- Interstate driving/traffic history report (if applicable - complete history)
UCWE and Police Entrance Exam results will be provided to the recruitment branch by the provider.